The Business associate will work in close collaboration with other members of the Information Technology team, under varying degrees of supervision, to support execution of technology projects across the Algoscale. Business Associate may also, at times, independently support small projects. This role serves as a key resource for supporting and keeping technology projects on track.
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps). Provide logistical support for meetings; both on and off-site
- Break projects into doable tasks and work with resources to set timeframes and goals.
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Measure and report on project performance
- Act as the point of contact for all participants
- Provide support on technology projects – gather information, liaise with cross-functional project team members, follow up on deliverables and track and monitor deadlines.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports to measure project effectiveness and results.
- Coordinate quality controls and testing to meet project go-live dates.
- Provide logistical support for meetings Perform other duties as assigned.
- Determining project changes. Developing project strategies.
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Basic understanding of the technologies used in a corporate environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate with various levels and departments; ability to hold others accountable to deliverable. Good in people management.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously. Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong time management and follow through skills. Ability to work on tight deadlines. Ensuring project deadlines are met.
0-3 years of experience as a Business associate, Project Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, or related role