Algoscale is a boutique Big Data Analytics and Data Science firm incorporated in US with its development centre in Noida, India. Applying analytical tools, techniques and technology, we help organizations gain valuable insights that accelerate business decision making and increase profitability.
We deliver value by combining data, analytics and AI helping businesses to create competitive advantage. Our talent pool of data scientists, engineers, and business analysts come from strong educational and professional backgrounds and have in-depth understanding of analytics backed by rich domain experience.
From building technology infrastructure to support zillions of data points to finding patterns among disparate data sources and deploying analytics platform, we provide solutions through the data lifecycle.
At Algoscale, we love data. To know more visit www.algoscale.com.
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Electronics.
- One to four years of relevant work experience.
- Crunch a large volume of data, observe trends and build scalable & analytical models.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Expertise in Data Analysis & Feature engineering.
- Good applied statistics skills such as distributions, statistical testing and regression.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning , Natural Language processing and Recommender system.
- Proficiency in Python , learning of R would be an added advantage.
- Nosql database experience on MongoDB, Cassandra ; Riak a big plus.
- Excellent algorithms and data structures skills to work with large data sets.
- Should have worked on libraries :Numpy, Pandas, Natural Language Toolkit, Scikit-learn.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions such as database.
- Explore design implications and work towards appropriate balance between functionality and performance.
- Working with a cross-discipline team of User Experience, Visual Design, Project Management, Development and testing.
- Proficiency in Python or PHP software development on Linux platforms, or on Windows.