Algoscale is a boutique Big Data Analytics and Data Science firm incorporated in US with its development centre in Noida, India. Applying analytical tools, techniques and technology, we help organizations gain valuable insights that accelerate business decision making and increase profitability.
We deliver value by combining data, analytics and AI helping businesses to create competitive advantage. Our talent pool of data scientists, engineers, and business analysts come from strong educational and professional backgrounds and have in-depth understanding of analytics backed by rich domain experience.
From building technology infrastructure to support zillions of data points to finding patterns among disparate data sources and deploying analytics platform, we provide solutions through the data lifecycle.
At Algoscale, we love data. To know more visit www.algoscale.com
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Electronics.
- Experience as full stack / back end developer with expertise in Python/Node JS/Java/PHP.
- Understanding of data analytics, web analytics, direct response marketing measurement, traditional marketing metrics and key performance indicators.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Expertise in AWS/ GCP/ Azure or any cloud provider.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Github / Gitlab.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Should have worked on Django/ Flask/ Spring/ Hibernate/ CodeIgniter.
- Proficiency in Python or PHP software development on Linux platforms, or on Windows.
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions such as databases.
- Explore design implications and work towards appropriate balance between functionality and performance.
- Work with a cross-discipline team of User Experience, Visual Design, Project Management, Development and testing.
- Help in building and growing the team.