- Should have ability to translate client’s business problems, requirements and challenges into commercial analytics solutions
- Support the analytics division with lead qualification, presentations, proposals, sales strategies, and competitive information to provide impactful sales support
- Create marketing assets to support go-to-market plan – website content, product brochures, white papers, competitive value propositions, etc.
- Developing high quality and impactful demonstrations, proof of concepts, prototypes, and other pre-sales assets to represent Algoscale as experts
- Create customizable analytics solutions to address requirements/constraints of different clients
- Support building price/estimation models for large engagements
- Own and maintain response/knowledge repositories
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends – research competition and updates on global market trends
- Responsible for reviewing and proofreading proposals, responses, and client presentations for quality, cohesiveness of win themes, accuracy of content
- MBA/Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics or any quantitative domain
- Minimum experience of 3 years of pre-sales and bid management experience across analytics/BI is must
- Hands-on experience on data mining tools like SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Those with experience of pricing/estimation model for analytics solutions/services would be preferred
- Should have good communication skills and ability to convince key decision makers on expected business benefits and pricing models