What is Data Visualization?
The practice to translate available information into a visual context, like a graph or a map is known as data visualization. This term is interchangeable with statistical graphics, information visualization, and graphics.
It is an effective technique for data analysts to analyze and get insights from a set of data. The main purpose of data visualization is to identify trends and patterns of a large data set.
With data visualization, the comprehension of a large amount of data has become easy. A better understanding of data is helpful to determine the business insights clearly with both external and internal audiences.
Angular in playing an important role in leveraging data visualization. It provides some existing templates to produce better visuals.
Data Visualization with Angular
What is D3?
Features of D3
- D3 is a useful tool as it provides active property in the functions. With the help of this property, the input data from the script can transform itself quickly as per the attributes and styling. These components are required for data visualization of any data set. Therefore, it is a dynamic and flexible library.
- Any sort of visual representation is not introduced in it. As compared to the other platforms, the graphic’s vocabulary of D3 is based on web standards. For example, users can use it to create SVG components and use style sheets for the styling.
- It does not only focus on representation. It also focuses on data sets transformation directly into animations. With time, these transitions will disrupt the available styles. Moreover, it will use natural functions to regulate the next forms.
Features of Angular
- Angular is suitable for multiple platforms.
- It is useful in developing high-performance web applications.
- It is providing efficient tooling.
- It has a rich number of features.
- It uses simple templates and declarative components for development.
- It has predefined elements that extend the language model.
Why use Angular with D3?
For big data visualization with D3, Angular is a good choice. It may take some time to master D3 but it is a powerful library for data visualization.
It supports JSON data sets as well. So, it can easily access data sets from JSON APIs and CSVs. That is why it can integrate easily with the Angular application.
Compatibility with Google Charts
Angular supports google charts. In other words, Google Charts is compatible with Angular. In other words, when Angular combines with Google Charts, it produces productive results. The produced results are efficient, insightful, and promote the data analysis outcomes.
Handle Real-time Data
Angular is a powerful framework to handle real-time data. For this purpose, it uses web sockets that are installed on the server. If a data set changes in real-time, it also renders in real-time.
Data Visualization in Angular Applications
In any developmental project and manipulation, the data set has a core value. Aggregation of a data set has high time complexity. So, things become complex with the change in data due to the repetition in the process.
The data visualization with Angular is not a complicated and hectic task. It is easily achievable with some simple steps:
- Install the user interface in the Angular application
- Import data chart into the application
- Bind data with data source creation
- Set the axes to configure the chart options
- Configure available chart options
- In the end, add codes and create the table
Algoscale Utilizing Angular for Big Data Visualization
We hope that this article has provided you the insights into data visualization. For businesses, data has core values. Without data visualization, they will not be able to get a competitive advantage. It is crucial to improve decision-making.
Algoscale can assist you in creating efficient data visualization applications with Angular. So, based on the requirements and scope of the data set, we can assist you in better decision-making for your business.