According to a source (10 Frameworks Software Developers Can Learn in 2022 – DEV Community, 2022), the author stated that Java is the top server language. The most commonly used frameworks of Java are Node.Js, Spring Boot, and React. The reason behind choosing spring boot is it is easy to use, and it helps to create standalone websites. The term standalone means that there is no need to learn further frameworks if a person has a grip on spring boot as it helps to generate extensions and all that. There are many other advantages of spring boot enlisted as follows. (What Is Java Spring Boot? | IBM, 2022)
- It has the ability to access and configure third-party libraries when required. With the help of this feature, there is no need for extra extension required.
- XML is required in almost every web configurative framework but in spring boot there is no need for XML.
- There is no need for code generation in spring boot.
- It is an efficient, reactive, and clear-cut framework for the graphical user interface.
- It is very easy for beginners as compared to other related GUI-based
- It has different small UIs named as components and the developer can easily configure each of them and can easily make GUI with good aesthetics and easy to use.
- Help in data logging as well, can directly control or acquire the data coming from the site to our excel sheet for better understanding.
- Most clouds used react.js for data acquiring, processing, and storing purposes.
Figure 1. A GUI made from React.JS (ReactJS Library, the View and the UI | by Eric Njanga | Medium, 2020)
- The demand for high-speed applications without any interruption is a basic need of the modern world generation. So, PHP has the ability of high-speed coding but the application speed of node.js is very high.
- js has non-blocking input and output models which provide quicker solutions when this framework is compared with conventional PHP.
- PHP codes are slow which in turn slowdowns the applications, Facebook uses PHP, but they have their inbuilt compiler which helps to get better speed.
Figure 2. A complete guide about the architecture of Node.js (What Is Node.JS and When to Use It? A Comprehensive Guide with Examples, 2020)
- Computation, to solve complex mathematics involved efficiently.
- Understanding, understand what has been demanded by the user and on the basis of training provide a solution.
- Discovery, to discover new, easy, and efficient ways to provide solutions
- Prediction, to predict users’ demand (an example is Google searching)
- Creation, to create feasible solutions that work both ways.
As discussed, earlier tensor flow is very reliable for machine learning-based work. Complex neural network kinds of tasks run very smoothly with the tensor flow. With the help of tensor flow reliable tasks of CNN and computer vision can now be operated on your PCs even with small computational speed. (TensorFlow CNN – Run: AI, 2020)